Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hey, I haven't mentioned the white board in a while

Lately, grubby little kids have been ruining my drawings.

A bunch of LEGO Marvel characters, drawn by moi.

The LEGO Marvel Super Heroes crowd lasted a surprisingly long time. Part of LEGO Hulk's face got erased, but other than that, it all stayed more or less intact. Ladyboss even went out and bought new dry-erase markers for the store, hence the glorious return of the color red.

I got bored of that, though, so I moved on to a title that's not on the board and never will be:

Tidus and Yuna, from Final Fantasy X, drawn by moi.

If I could draw characters for the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 re-release, why not Final Fantasy X and X-2? Mere days after I drew this one, though, poor Tidus and Yuna were completely destroyed due to the actions of an aggressively unsupervised child who ladyboss named "Captain Destructo."

I didn't want to do anything complicated to replace it, so:

Now it's a piranha plant! Hooray!

As of this writing, Mr. Piranha Plant's pipe and stem have been almost completely erased by little kid fingers.

Why, children!? Why!?

No comments:

Post a Comment