Sunday, March 17, 2013

Journaling is good for the soul

"I wanted to text you about all the wacko people who were in here this morning," my boss said, "but there were too many of them so I just started keeping a journal." Here you go, people. This right here is some official video game store business:


[IMAGE DESCRIPTION: A photo of a piece of notebook paper with some handwritten bullet points written on it.

- I need a guide book for Lego Lord of the Rings. That game is hard! I can't figure it out!

- Are the graphics on this game good? (holding Call of Duty 3 on Wii)

- Can I return this? (purchased on 12/13/12)

- This is the shit! (holding Cabela's Dang[erous] Hunts) (purchased Leisure Suit Larry)

- Do you have the PS3 controller that looks like an ice cream cone? "I have this High Velocity Bowling and it says I need one" ]

For the curious among the readership, here is a picture of "the PS3 controller that looks like an ice cream cone," aka the Playstation Move controller:



Yyyyyyep. Weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment