Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CODBLOPSBIES

In honor of Call of Duty day, here is a text conversation I had with High Maintenance Roommate last night:

An iPhone text conversation. Transcript is below.

UM, JUST KIDDING! I could NEVER get a second kitty when my first one is so cute!

A picture of Valenbaby cuddling with another kitten on the back of a chair.

Ok, yeah, my roommates have a kitten, too.

Don't worry about it.

------------------------------------------------------

And here's the iPhone convo, in regular old text:

ME: Everyone at my job refers to Call of Duty: Black Ops as "COD BLOPS." Much more entertaining that way.

HIM: I don't do call of duty. I just do zombie on black ops

ME: COD BLOPS ZOMBIES? CODBLOPSBIES?

HIM: Yup

ME: CODBLOPSBIES! I need to get another cat so I can name it Codblopsbies

No comments:

Post a Comment