Monday, November 11, 2013

But WHO'S ON FIRST!?

The other day, we had some Wiiple trying to return a Wii remote because they claimed it didn't work, when really the issue was that they hadn't synced it. This happens all the time. So I opened up the Wiimote to show them where the sync button is.

"See this red button here? There's an identical button on the front of the Wii, inside the panel next to the disc slot. All you need to do is push those the buttons at the same time." The girl asked,

"So, what do I push on the Wii?"

Pause.

"There's a panel on the front of the Wii, next to the disc tray. When you open it, you'll see a red button that looks just like this one."

"Red... you mean the power button?"

"No. There's a panel on the front of the Wii. When you open it, you'll see a red button that looks just like this one."

"But what do I push on the Wii?"

"There's a panel on the front of the Wii. When you open it, you'll see a red button that looks just like this one."

"NO. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I PUSH ON THE WII."

"That's what I'm telling you," I said, tired of repeating myself. "There is a panel on the front of the Wii. When you open it, you will see a red button that looks just like this one. That is the button that you push."

"Oooohhhhhh," she said. She and her mom left to pick out a game. The mom came back almost immediately.

"Can you explain that again?"

"The directions are in the box."

No comments:

Post a Comment