Monday, May 13, 2013

I don't draw real people for a reason

I have a very specific condition where I can only draw things that are cute. This didn't stop me, however, from attempting to draw my soulmate / BFF Jeff Goldblum on the board as a joke.

A list of our top ten preorder titles, followed by a portrait of Ian Malcolm, aka Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park.

That's right. Breathe in the terrible Jeff Goldblum dry-erase board drawing that has nothing to do with video games. (There is a fairly recent Jurassic Park video game, but Ian Malcolm isn't in it.) I just got tired of people yelling at me about Kingdom Hearts 3, and I wanted ladyboss to swear at me in a text message.

MISSION FUCKING ACCOMPLISHED!

More importantly, I usually intentionally do one of the video game titles wrong, just to see how many people are reading the board. Last time it was Assassin's Creed IV: The Wind Waker, a title invented by one of my coworkers (SHOUT OUT!), which led to endless confusion for angry stoner Assassin's Creed fans everywhere.

"Ummm, it's called Black Flag."

"I know that. It's a joke."

"Ummm, I don't get it."

"GET OUT."

When Assassin's Creed III, which has no subtitle, was coming out, it was on the board for weeks as Assassin's Creed III: Red, White, and Blood. Lots of people thought it was real. Lots of people.

But more more importantly:

I cheered out loud when this shot happened in Jurassic Park 3D. Don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment