Monday, May 20, 2013

A wartty crisis

I'm usually pretty good at decoding inarticulate gibberish, but I honestly have no idea what Red is trying to say. They may or may not have purchased an extended warranty, and they definitely have no idea how a warranty works. That's all I got. 

Blue is probably the kind of person who thinks that if you throw your controller at a wall and it stops working, you're entitled to go back to the place where you bought it and ask for a new one. PRO TIP: Nope.

Green gets a gold star.


[IMAGE DESCRIPTION: A Facebook conversation with pictures, names, and places blocked out. 

RED: [Name of store redacted] lie to about wartty work just get u to buy it u must have ext wartty to cover it

BLUE: No....say it ain't so [name of store redacted] lie! Oh don't shop there if you want any kind of customer service!

GREEN: I go to a dermatologist for my warrtys. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment