Monday, May 27, 2013

Introducing coworker Free-Shirt

"What is wrong with Call of Duty people?" asked one of my subordinates, a woman who wants to be referred to as Lesbian Free-Shirt.

"Everything," I said.

"No, seriously," said Lesbian Free-Shirt. "I was walking to work today, wearing one of my free work shirts, and a guy stopped me to ask if I work at the store whose free shirt I was wearing."

"LOL. Free shirt," I said.

"I said, "Yeah, I do." And he said, "Do you play Call of Duty?" And I said, "No." And he was all, "Maaan, you must just play girl games or some shit." And I said "I play a lot of Borderlands," and he said, "Borderlands is for pussies!" and in my head I was like, Call of Duty is for twelve-year-olds."

"I'm putting this conversation on my blog," I said.

"LOL," said Lesbian Free-Shirt. "You should call me Lesbian Free-Shirt."

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment