Thursday, September 5, 2013

Presenting Valentine McKee, Supreme Kitten of Kittendom

I recently got A KITTEN, courtesy of my BFF's mom and also my own mom. She is the best kitten, and I named her Valentine McKee, after the hero from Tremors, because of course I did.

THE GRABOID RETURNS

Luckily, my precious baby is much cuter than a graboid.


Little Valentine! SHE IS THE CUTEST AND MOST DEAR

I pretty much went from "normal person" to "crazy cat lady" in about twenty minutes. I mean, there was basically no buffer period between "hey, I'm probably getting a kitten this weekend" and "OMG I'm glad my kitten has high self-esteem." I'm one of those people who cares about her cat's self-esteem now.

This is the beginning of the end. 

Kitten Valentine has yet to be introduced to her namesake, Kevin-Bacon-in-Tremors Valentine, but when it happens later tonight, I will be live-blogging it like a crazy person. Based on her reactions to other things I've watched with her around, she seems to like explosions, so she should have a good time.


But more importantly, LOOK AT HOW CUTE MY KITTEN IS


Valentine! And, uh, a beer can on the floor in the background. Don't worry about it.

END OF POST

No comments:

Post a Comment