Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Conversations with Bossbro

Bossbro, naturally, is the only one in my store who bought Grand Theft Auto V. He also stayed up all night playing it, because duh.

"So, I got to take Chop for a walk," he said. Chop is the dog on the cover. "And while you're doing that, you can switch to Chop's point of view. So I'm in first person doggie view, and halfway through the walk, I just veer off and start humping this other dog. I got to watch first-person dog humping."

"And you liked it," I said.

"No! It was super weird."

"So, it was weird because you liked it?"

"Franklin pulls Chop off the other dog, and he's like "Come on, man! That's not even a girl dog!" so I got a first person view of some gay dog sex."

"And you liked it," I said.

"No!"

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment