Monday, September 23, 2013

Whoops your James Bond

A lady called me today, wanting to check trade values for games.

"I have some 007 games."

"Ok, what are the titles?"

"I don't know."

Pause.

"There are about a half dozen different James Bond games, so I can't give you trade values unless you give me the names of the games. But if you bring them in to the store, we can give you an estimate."

"I'll go check what they are and call you back."

A couple hours passed. The phone rings.

"It's me again," she said. "Ok, the first game is Medal of Honor."

I couldn't help it. I laughed.

"That's not a 007 game at all," I said. She didn't get it.

She did have James Bond Legends. The third game was Fable 3. Medal of Honor and Fable 3 are both super old and super cheap, so they were worth about 50 cents each.

"I might've gotten those titles wrong," she said. "I'll just bring them all in."

I'm really excited for the $7 cash trade. I bet she'll ask us to give her extra for gas, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment