Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Today, I played Megaman X. Like, all of it.

Megaman X popped up on the Wii U's Virtual Console, and being that it is one of my FAVORITE GAMES OF ALL TIME ZOMG, I bought that shit hard. Remember when games were designed so that you could beat them in an afternoon without saving? Good times. There's nothing I love more than a platformer that has secret stuff to find in all the levels. A platformer where finishing the levels affects the environment in other levels, allowing you to go to new areas and find new stuff? SWOON.

Speaking of Megaman X, allow me to introduce you to my YouTube boyfriend, Mr. Smooth McGroove, doing an a capella version of Spark Mandrill's stage music:



The real question is, what sort of person does Spark Mandrill's stage without doing Chill Penguin and Storm Eagle first? What is this, the fuckin' amateur hour?

This is also a friendly neighborhood reminder for those of you who have money to pop over and Kickstart Keiji Inafune's new project, Mighty No. 9, which I personally will be playing the shit out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment