Monday, April 29, 2013

One sentence reviews: Bioshock Infinite

So, we have this thing we do at my store. We don't have the time or inclination to each play every single new game that comes out. Customers expect our opinions of new games that come out, but they're not patient enough to read a real review on the interwebs or whatever. To fix this problem, we've developed a system.

Whoever plays the game first sends a one or two sentence opinion to the other managers.

Because I enjoy heckling my coworkers for any reason, I asked everyone to send me a one sentence review of Bioshock Infinite. "But Miss Blog Lady," you might be saying. "Doesn't that just mean you're too lazy to write your own posts?"

Yeah, well, I didn't write my own review of Bioshock Infinite because shut up.

Here follows my coworkers' one sentence reviews. I challenge you to guess which one is bossbro's.


[IMAGE DESCRIPTION: The cover of Bioshock Infinite. There's a dude with a gun on the cover, obviously.]

"Killing things with powers and guns in a floating utopia. Woooo!!!"

"Bioshock Infinite is awesome, but like, in the biblical way that things are awesome."

 "Freedom mixed with ultimate power and storyline!"

"Words cannot express my feelings, but maybe this giant erection can."

"A triumphant and captivating voyage through a new Rapture."

"Uh, I bought the collector's edition the day it came out but I haven't taken it out of the bag yet."

Are you ready to guess which one was bossbro's?

...

....

.....

....

...

It's the one with boners in it. Obv.

1 comment: