Thursday, April 25, 2013

Texts from bossbro

It was too long for a screenshot:

"I just dealt with the most horrible family ever. 5 children under 12 all infused with mountain dew and I would guess amphetamines. Running around the store for a whole fucking hour destroying every wall and the mom was just yelling the entire time stop don't touch that where's your sister I'll give you something to cry about. I'm not even kidding people left the store because of these kids. It was a mad house. And then as I ring them up the bitch is pregnant with a 6th hellspawn! I swear to god [Miss Blog Lady] this is going to sound awful but I wanted to offer her an abortion. I have stared into the abyss and seen the demise of the human race and it starts with that fucking family."

Just another day in retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment