Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This is what I did at work today

We had the midnight release for Injustice: Gods Among Us tonight, so I decided to draw something relevant on our dry-erase board. I asked ladyboss for requests, and she said that all she wanted was Aquaman getting punched in the face.


[IMAGE DESCRIPTION: A picture of a dry-erase board with a list of games that are available for preorder. And then I drew Wonder Woman punching Aquaman in the face, while Aquaman cries about whales. Yeah. Take that. AQUAMAN YOU SUCK]

This midnight release was actually quite pleasant. (Especially compared to the last one.) Most of the people who came to pick the game up at midnight were old school comic book geeks, which was a refreshing change of pace from the mess of Call of Duty nerdbros that we usually get. It's good to see some classic, hardcore geekery still among us.

I'm gonna have to put Link back on that board eventually, though.


[A picture of the same dry-erase board with a slightly outdated list of games that are or were available for preorder. Then I drew Wind Waker Link and Zelda and a note telling people to pre-order Wind Waker HD, since it's not in the Top 10. There's no accounting for taste, I guess.]

No comments:

Post a Comment